[access-uk] Re: Talking Toolbox

  • From: "Saqib" <saqib500@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 31 May 2008 16:38:30 +0100

Hi Ray. I have a monthly subscription with Serotek for their screen reader
which is System Access. This covers me nicely for MS Applications and the
internet. As I pointed out to Peter I wanted a e-mail client which resembles
the one which comes with Guide. I find Windows Mail slows me down time to time.
    From: Saqib

    What kind of question is that? I want to know about it so I can make a
decision on whether I'm going to bother with it or not. Is there anyone else
with info on this software who can answer my question in a intelligent manor.