[access-uk] Re: Talking Microwaves All,

  • From: "Richard Godfrey-McKay" <lists.godfrey-mckay@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2015 15:09:34 -0000

Scott, Have you considered getting a model with a touch screen and marking
it with a couple of bit of Himarks?

This works well for me, and I think it would probably be suitable for many
provided that normal sensitivity of touch is available.

Richard

Richard Godfrey-McKay

Telephone: 01738-445 880

Mobile: 07791 452 593