[access-uk] Re: Talking Microwaves All,

  • From: Ian Macrae <ian.macrae@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2015 14:54:40 +0000

My understanding is that they are the only game in town which is a shame
because the LG talking model which I have is much better.  But it is no longer
made.
On 11 Jan 2015, at 14:50, Scott Cunningham
<unionjack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:unionjack@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

Hi All,

I’ve had my Cobalt talking microwave for some 10 years and looking to renew.
Can anyone advise is Cobalt the best supplier or do we in the UK have anyone
else that supplies the same product at a more reasonable price?

Thanks,

Scott

Kindest Regards

Scott Cunningham MBE

Visit www.legendstrek.co.uk<http://www.legendstrek.co.uk/> for information on
all of our upcoming events and how you can make a difference and change
someones life for the better!