[access-uk] Talking Microwave choices

  • From: Georgina Joyce <r2gl@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: Access UK List <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2012 23:48:19 +0000

Hello All,

I wondered if there was a choice of talking microwaves? I'm not interested in
the model sold by Cobolt and wondered if Sharp still made one? Or is it just a
case of getting a basic off-the-shelf one?

Thanks.

Gena

--
"If you want someone who thinks outside the box, hire someone who lives outside the
box" Barbara Otto