[access-uk] Re: Talking Label Identifier

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 21:15:07 -0000

Hi Philip

I'll let you know how I get on with Old Sherlock at least.  What I found
difficult with Voila was keeping the labels still while I tried to scan them.
I agree there is a knack, but I never got it (smile).  It used to infuriate me
when it said "bye-bye" all the time because I didn't scan quickly enough.  I
would also be interested to hear what people think of the Milestone add-on.  I
tend to use Braille or memory for identifying things, or my own filing system
that has always worked a treat.

Jackie