[access-uk] Re: Talking DAB Radio

  • From: "John Farley" <j.farley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2011 20:19:39 +0100

Yes, I have done several searches but could find no reference to any other
Talking DAB radio.
Sorry to say that did surprise me. I have had my Sonus for about 6 years now
and am very pleased with it. I have not been looking in the meantime and had
thought there would be others on the market by now.

Regards, John

John Farley

        Personal Contact              Work contact
E-Mail: j.farley@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx       john.farley@xxxxxxxx