[access-uk] Re: Talking Book Platers

  • From: "marie baisez" <m.baisez@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 22:14:14 +0100

When the courier can read daisy format you will be able to read the talking
book service books, the book will be read by whoever recorded it for the
service. You can put different size memory cards in the courier up to one
meg if I remember right. Please someone correct me if I'm wrong on this
The only messages read to you by the synth are the navigation ones and the
status ones, as I said you can tailor the voice to your preference quite a
bit, can't you borrow one from someone to try it for a while?

Cheers now,

Marie