[access-uk] Re: Talking Book Library

  • From: "David Russell" <david.russell8@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 May 2009 01:17:49 +0100

Hi Gillian

If you want your machine repaired, just return it to RNIB and address it to
the person concerned.  I have a PTR1 and sent it to Kevin and it was
returned within two days.  You do not necessarily need the original box as
long as it is well packed up.  Put a note inside saying what is wrong, and
get proof of postage.  My repair only cost £25 and that was less than a year
ago.  Mine was my own machine, not an RNIB rental player, but the procedure
is the same.

David