[access-uk] Re: Talking Book Library

  • From: "Brian" <firstup@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 May 2009 15:29:02 +0100

I don't see what the problem is. it was widely announced in various places. It's a pilot. if it turns out the machines are rubbish, then you've lost nothing. if they are brilliant then they will be more widely available. as it's a pilot, not everyone can take part, its the luck of the draw. we responded immediately to the emails which were sent out after we contacted the library and were lucky to get them. It's the first time we have taken part in any trial. if we hadn't been lucky, well some you win and some you lose. brian