[access-uk] Re: TalkTalk ISP

  • From: Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2012 21:11:35 +0000

Hi mike.

My 2 favourite providers have always been plusnet and O2. They have always had
excellent UK customer support and are less of a rip off than bt.

However, I recently had to sign up with talk talk as the new area I am moving
too only has talk talk and bt broadband options. People are saying its a
nightmare if you wish to leave talk talk. I cant leave them even if I want to
and have to put up with Indian customer support. Then again you may already be
used to that with bt. The talk talk account management pages are easy enough to
use and they do seem to offer decent prices for calls and decent calling
features. I would look at other providers and compare before making the switch.
I will let you no once I have tested my line and have more of an idea what talk
talk are like. People on list are with them and from the replies I received are
happy enough with them.

All the best,

Mo.