[access-uk] Re: Talk Talk broadband and phone with Fibre Large - up to 76Mb

  • From: Ronnie Hill <ronnie.hill@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2013 17:37:33 -0000

 Jonathan thank for your responding about your opinion but The trouble that I'm
not trying to change my server  that I'm with TalkTalk a long time.
 I just wanted to have a better speed Internet server at my home.
now I needed to thinking over whether or not to cancel the  new offer to be
done for next week, right now I pay £30 a month for 4mb.
This was a reasons I raised my question.
Thank much appreciated.
Cheers.

    Sender: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ---