[access-uk] Re: Taking photo's with Nokia N93 and 6300

  • From: Chris Hallsworth <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 15:50:01 +0000

Hi, on an N73 at least, there's a vertically shaped button at the bottom right hand side. This is the take photo/focus camera button. Whilst the camera is open, press that button and the photo will be taken as if you've pressed the joystick in. Hope that helps.

At 08:24 14/01/2008, you wrote:
Hi Chris

You've indirectly answered my question.  I thought, to take a photograph, I
need to press the toggle in the middle of the camera, but you say it is one
on the side.  Which one would that be?

Cheers

Barry