[access-uk] Re: Taking a photograph with a mobile phone

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <cairnsplace@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 20:35:59 +0100

Hi Peter

I don't quite know how you would take an actual picture of yourself using a
mobile, but there are lots of blind people with no sight who do successfully
take pictures of others and things around them.  I've certainly taken quite a
few photos using both the mobile's camera and a digital camera for fun.  I've
then gone into the phone and renamed the picture's sequence of digits to a more
sensible name.

Jackie

Email: cairnsplace@xxxxxxx
Skype Name: Cairnsplace