[access-uk] Take the Digital Inclusion Survey today

  • From: Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: BCAB Discussion List <bcab@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2015 23:10:15 +0100

Hello.

I got this off another list, and am posting here as it may be of interest to a fair few.

The Disability Action Alliance (DAA) is aware of the key roled that technology plays in people's lives. With more and more services being delivered on the internet, the DAA digital engagement group is keen to learn more about disabled people's experiences in using the internet.

This is with a view to gathering information that could help to:

- improve disabled people's digital engagement,

- help those who provide digital services to improve their digital offering, and

- continue to raise digital engagement awareness.

We would really appreciate you taking the time to complete this very short survey. (Please note that the survey closes on Friday 18th September.). the link is:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2HXTFQN

all the best,

Mo.