[access-uk] Re: Tabbing through links no longer works

  • From: "Amro Bilal" <amro_bilal@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2009 13:20:53 +0100

"Serves me right for being too keen to upgrade."

Not quite. You paid money to upgrade, it's not your fault that the damn thing doesn't work as it should! You could perhaps try using Jaws 9 for the time being. On a more positive note as you say, I found that Jaws9 is more responsive when using the net than previous versions.

Cheers,
Amro
----- Original Message ----- From: "Karl Proud" <karl@xxxxxxxxxxx>