[access-uk] T-Vonics talking freeview box

  • From: "David Russell" <david.russell8@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 May 2012 16:17:19 +0100

Hi all

I am not sure whether this might be considered a small bug, but I will point
it out anyway.

This morning I entered a programme for recording at 9 PM tonight and the box
told me that another recording was already entered for this time.  As it is
possible to record two programmes at the same time, it did allow me to make
my recording.  Later I looked at the timer settings and find I do have
another recording for the same time, but not on the same day.  I find this a
little misleading, and wonder whether it could be corrected in a future
firmware update.

It is a very minor point, but it might be worth bringing this to the
attention of T-Vonics.

David