[access-uk] Re: TVonics in administration

  • From: tony scanlon <turrots@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2012 10:12:45 +0100

Hi All
This post is from the official TVonics thread on Digital Spy site at

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1676870

Tony

" As an employee up until a year ago I'd like to say a thank you for your
nice comments of support for what we tried to do with our customer support
in these forums. I'm not sure what the future will hold for the company
regarding administration but unfortunately it wasn't looking good when I
talked to my former colleagues.

TVonics will always hold a special place in my heart as I cut my teeth in
the digital TV industry there and I'm really proud of all the little
features I had to "persuade" Tim to let me sneak into the products over the
years.

I'm especially proud of the RNIB product, I wrote this blog post about the
development of the feature a few weeks ago, it might provide some insight
for those who are interested...

http://blog.ssonic.co.uk/2012/05/jou...peech-pvr.html

I hope we left you all with something usable and robust enough to see a
reasonable service as we really took pride in our work and tried to punch
above our weight as a small but dedicated UK design, development and
manufacturing team.

Thank you to those who trusted and supported TVonics, we really tried our
best!!!

Doug

On 19 June 2012 09:29, tony scanlon <turrots@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi Clive
> Sorry for the confusion i posted that item in error after doing a
> search for info on TVonics. But hopefully things will work out for
> them again.
> Tony
>
> On 18 June 2012 18:11, Clive Pallett <clive.pallett@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Hello Ibrahim,
>>
>> thank you for correcting me.  yes, I noticed the date on Paul's e-mail.
 I've