[access-uk] Re: TVonics and Digital TV

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2012 16:22:10 +0100

Hi Eleanor.

You'd need to connect your video player to your TV somehow as the scart socket on the TVonics is an output and really only there for legacy TV's that still use scart. Does your TV have 2 scart sockets? If not, does your video recorder have a scart pass through? VCR's are very old technology now and a lot of people don't use them.

All the best, Ibrahim.

-----Original Message----- From: Eleanor Burke
Sent: Sunday, July 22, 2012 2:55 PM
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: TVonics and Digital TV

Hi Ibrahim
How can I watch my videos while using TVonics?
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>