[access-uk] Re: TVonics and Digital TV

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 23:46:36 +0000

I'll have a look in the morning thanks.
-----Original message-----
From: Ibrahim Gucukoglu
Sent:  24/07/2012, 12:40  am
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: TVonics and Digital TV

Hi Eleanor.

Does your VCR have two scart sockets?  If so, plug the TVonics in to the
input socket and the TV in to the output, that way you're VCR will act as a
pass through for the TVonics as well as have the ability to record from it.
If you don't have two scart sockets on your VCR then you'll need to connect
a scart switcher to your TV and switch between both devices.

All the best, Ibrahim.