[access-uk] Re: TVonics again

  • From: Carol Pearson <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Apr 2013 15:15:50 +0100

Valerie's problem is exactly what ours is, and we leave the box on standby. We
too have had experience where recordings  Have been made at a later date and on
a different channel, but on other occasions they haven't been made at all and
we have received the notification that the programme was not found! Not good
enough really!

Carol P
Sent from my iPhone using BrailleTouch