[access-uk] Re: TVonics Setup Questions

  • From: william lomas <will.d.lomas@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 May 2012 09:59:30 +0100

Hi Jackie

You are right with the instructions. From what I read in them, it should come
up saying do you want talking menus? press blue if yes. then, as you say when
you press blue it offers I think to tune the receiver.
interesting comments on this issue.
has anyone tried it  with  scart, i.e. non hd cable method like i'd have to if
purchase to see if that auto detects the box?