[access-uk] TVonics - Help to Set-Up

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 22:09:38 +0100

Hi All
I have decided to get the TVonics from RNIB having followed all discussions on the list. If there is anyone on list who wuld be prepared to assist me by talking me through the set-up whenever I get it, ordered it today, then wuld you please e-mail me off list at eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx and maybe we can arrange to do this over the telephone. Many thanks in advance.

Eleanor