[access-uk] Re: TVonics - Amy On Strike!

  • From: "Bill Chilcott" <maybill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 11:54:24 +0100

Hi Aedan. Not having Sky I cannot help you there other than to say it will
not work with a freesat box so I don't think it will. I have however been
speaking to a friend in Northern Ireland and he can receive channels from
Southern Ireland so I think it will work ok. Hope this is of some help.

Kind regards, Bill.