[access-uk] Re: TVonics - Amy On Strike!

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2012 06:32:47 +0100

Did you have to put speech in yourself?

Carol P
---- Original Message ----
From: "Bill Chilcott" <maybill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2012 5:20 PM
Subject: [access-uk] Re: TVonics - Amy On Strike!

Hi Ibrahim.
Just to let you know that I have purchased the DTRZ500HD
tvonics box from the Internet for £100,and I'm very
pleased with it. It is nice and small and you can get to
all the sockets very easily as they are spaced out better
than the DTR 500HD. For example, on the DTR 500HD, if you
have to use the scart socket it is practically impossible
to use the USB socket. And the one on the right hand
side, you can only use if you prop the box up.
I have had dealings with Bunwells and both Ian and Denise
are very helpful indeed. There is a company called
Electronic World in Wembley who at the moment have the
DTRZ 500HD in stock for £100 but you have to collect it.
Their phone number is as follows. 0845 539 9993.
Someone on the list said that it does not have an HDMI
socket. I can assure you that the one I have does. If you
or anyone would like any further information please do
not hesitate to contact me.
Kind Regards, Bill.