[access-uk] Re: TVonics - Amy On Strike!

  • From: "John Land" <johndon.land@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2012 16:17:17 +0100

Hello Mo, could you email me at johndon.land@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx with hard drive instalation instructions. A tb2 drive may be physically larger than the existing, and there may need to be more dissipation of heat. Look foreward to your comments.

John
----- Original Message ----- From: "Mobeen Iqbal" <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>