[access-uk] TVonics - Amy On Strike!

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2012 12:52:31 +0100

Hi all,

We have a fairly regular saying at home which is "Amy's on strike". This simply means that she fails to speak, often after booting up, when we first go to use her. Of course, we find ways round, sometimes needing to reboot the box again; but I wonder if anyone else is finding this problem and if you have a better solution than a bit of hit and miss and, finally, if you've concluded what's going on and why!

Carol P