[access-uk] Re: TVonics

  • From: "Peter Beasley" <pjbeasley23@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2012 11:04:11 +0100

You can't do that on Freeview.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: G. McFarlane
  To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, June 23, 2012 1:02 AM
  Subject: [access-uk] TVonics

  Hi
  I just bought and set up the talking tvonics today. It’s really good and
quite impressive.
  I have 3 questions.
  1. Can I get an;y of the regional BBC stations – I’m in Scotland and it’s set
to BBC1 and 2 Scotland. I sometimes prefer to watch programmes like Newsnight
in their English entirety rather than getting the Scottish section at 11pm. Is
there any way of getting for example, BBC2 London? Or is there a way of
changing region easily without retuning?
  2. Is the network connection accessible and how do I access BBC Iplayer etc.
  3. I notice that Radio 4 extra and some other radio channels are off or their
epg listing shows that nothing happens between 6 and midnight. Is this a
non-downloading of the Programme Guide and if it is, how can I correct it. If
these stations are definitely off, why, and is it a temporary feature?
  Thanks.
  gordon McFarlane
  www.upliftfm.com

  Download our own app from the website or tune in on the move with tune in:
www.tunein.com

  Check out our sister site Uplift Christian Fellowship: www.ucf-worldwide.com

  Online Worship Service: Sundays at 8.30am, 11.30am & 8.30pm

  "The best half hour in the week"

database 7227 (20120617) __________

database 7227 (20120617) __________