[access-uk] Re: TVonics

  • From: Mobeen Iqbal <mobeeniqbal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2012 00:22:39 +0000

Hi mike.

which model box do you have? the funny shaped one or the conventional one? put your ear close to the box, can you hear a wering sound? also check your scart cable or try a different cable it could be your connection, in most cases it is. if the hd fails, you get a prompt on screen to say that recording will not be available and to click ok.

all the best,

Mo.

On 16/12/2012 00:04, Mike Moore wrote:
Hello,
Can someone tell me how you know that the hard-drive has gone in the Tvonics? My box has no sound, just a black screen switching to a white screen and back and forth.
Help appreciated!
Kindest,
Mike