[access-uk] Re: TVonics

  • From: "Terry Clasper" <terry.clasper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2012 22:32:02 +0100

Yes Ron only that I think your absolutely correct!

I bought one of these over 6 weeks ago,it does what it says on the tin
perfectly and I have no desire to muck about with it as I bought it to do
what it said it would, and it does it without fail!!

!

Terry Clasper.

E-Mail, terry.clasper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Twitter: @terryclasper