[access-uk] Re: TVOnics New Firmware with TTS Support Released!

  • From: "Aedan O'Meara" <aedanomeara@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 16:50:01 +0100

Hi Mo,
Hats off to you for spotting this!
I was only recently wondering if Pulse were doing anything about this so I'm
off to try it on my two boxes.
One thought though, over here in Ireland the time is out by one hour until
the clocks go back. It looks to me that the TVonics is using GMT on the
Irish digital signal as a fall-back because of some incompatibility.
Can you suggest some contact details for Pulse if I still have this problem?
I have downloaded both bits of software.
Still haven't got Ubuntu and Vynux going on IRLP. New memory stick sorted
out current problem with IRLP PC.
Thanks again for this tip.
Aedan