[access-uk] Re: TV with built-in AD help please

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2012 05:50:04 -0000

Hi Andy.

Unfortunately because I live alone and don't have anyone else to account to, I
couldnât give a toss about the picture quality on my set.  All I know about the
screen is the resolution and that its an HD ready TV, my support worker who has
to help me sort some technical glitches sometimes tells me that the viewing
quality is perfectly acceptable, however probably due to the size she wouldnât
want to watch a blockbuster on it.  I should also mention that my set does have
a DVD player built in, so doubtless somewhere theyâve made compromises, no
picture up scaling for one thing when dvdâs are being played.

All the best, Ibrahim.