[access-uk] Re: TV with built-in AD help please

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2012 20:53:36 +0100

Hi Andy.

Youâre probably going to think me silly for recommending this, however i picked
up a Bush 24 inch LED TV from Argos for around Â170 which I use as I don't need
a big screen TV for my living room, however the sound quality from the built in
speakers is rather quite good.  Iâm no audiophile by any means, however you
might want to consider the bush range as if my set is anything to go by, the
sound should be perfectly acceptable.  Of course if you want anything more
substantial then you should invest in a 2.1 piece speaker system at least or a
home theatre set.  Incidentally my set does have an audio description feature,
it even has an AD on off button on the remote.

All the best, Ibrahim.