[access-uk] Re: TV viewing for the visually impaired new product

  • From: "Vince Thacker" <vince@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2006 02:06:51 +0100

Must say that the more I find out about special things for blindies, the more I want to keep on doing things the ordinary way. Don't order that currency detector, meaure the notes against your middle finger, that sort of thing. As for watching the telly, it seems the answer is to get a telly. And the Nebul box would keep things ordinary, so that everyone else could watch it, and not even have to loan me money!

Vince.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian Hartgen" <brian@xxxxxxxxxxx>