[access-uk] Re: TV viewing for the visually impaired new product

  • From: "Ray's Home" <rays-home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2006 20:15:19 +0100

Brian, I'm heartened to hear what you, Steve, and one or two others are
saying about the Nebula digital TV solutions.  I'm going through a raw time
of it money-wise so I think I shall be stretching my finances to buy the
dual tuner on the strength of waht people are saying here.  (I trust there
won't be any problems here, but I look forward to hearing from those who've
started using the dual tuner, be it internal or external.

As you know Brian, Im not a JFW user, but for those who are I imagine
there's an opportunity awaiting you to do good scripts for, maybe, Windows
Media Center plus the Nebula Freeview tuner recorder, allowing people to
easily read the Electronic Program Guide, easily do TV and some digital
radio recording, and maybe even reading electronic text, which I understand
is virtually there to be done, if someone hasn't achieved this already.

I feel a good opportunity awaites someone who can set up a Media Center PC
that people can use with little or no hassel, and based around a quiet PC.
I'd certainly be putting my money where my mouth is if I had the capital!

From Ray
I can be contacted off-list at:
mailto:ray-48@xxxxxxxx