[access-uk] Re: TV viewing for the visually impaired new product

  • From: "Philip Martin" <p.martin13@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 10:42:33 +0100

Steve,
The blind persons tax allowance is just that, an additional tax allowance, and is added to your personal allowance and any other tax allowances you may receive. The only thing you need to make use of it is sufficient income which may be a pension or other benefit. You don't have to be working.

Philip