[access-uk] Re: TV tguides, Freeview

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2011 23:25:31 -0000

Hi Chris.

I use my digi guide and have done for many years now. If your just watching freeview then I probably wouldn't bother as you wont be able to benefit from the hundreds of channels they have listings for anyway, so just stick to the free sources if all you'll be watching is the free to air stuff provided by your Goodman's box.

All the best, Ibrahim.
----- Original Message ----- From: "chris hallsworth" <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>