[access-uk] Re: TV listingsw

  • From: "David Russell" <david.russell8@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 13:01:20 +0100

Wendy,

that sounds fine.  I will take a look.

Thanks.

David

-----Original Message-----
From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf
Of Wendy Sharpe
Sent: 28 July 2007 12:31
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: TV listingsw

David

I use Digiguide at:

http://www.digiguide.com/index.shtml

I can't remember what it cost me, as I subscribed for a few years at once,
but it wasn't much.  You set up an account and there is a settings link
which lists all the TV and radio channels.  You use check boxes to tick your
favourite channels, and in future when you log in they are all there for you
to explore.

The only problem I have had is that the combo boxes to choose which channel
you want to look at and which day and time you want to find are the sort
where you have to press alt down arrow and alt up arrow to open and close
the combo box.  If you just press enter to go into forms mode and then just
press down arrow it takes you to the next channel down automatically, which
isn't always what you want.  I am using JAWS, so I hope that explanation
makes sense.

Wendy