[access-uk] Re: TV Onyx

  • From: christopher hallsworth <challsworth2@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2015 17:20:05 +0000

If you do not get any responses today, I would contact RNIB tomorrow to resolve
this issue. I would rather advise you on this than trying to help myself. I
have the same machine, and this has not happened at all in the two or so years
I have not had it, nor has friend and list member Hannah Day. I had unrelated
issues the other day but think that was to do with our East Midlands
transmitter.