[access-uk] Re: TV Guides

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Feb 2010 15:30:09 -0000

Hi.

That is a good question.  I don't think you can narrow down programs by
category, however you do have an advanced search facility so you can
specifically set up search criteria to do a search for programs in the films
category on a certain channel for a certain time.  If I'm being honest, the
digiguide software has a lot more in the way of search and sort functions
purely because it is a piece of software and thus can be more flexible.

All the best, Ibrahim.