[access-uk] T&T Consultancy blog and podcast

  • From: "Terry Clasper" <terry.clasper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2008 09:21:01 +0100

All.
I just wanted to let those interested know that at long last our web site and the associated Sight Villege blog and podcast is now back up and running.
Loads of interesting seminars up there along with some other stuff.
If you want a laugh and love in touch i'd recommend downloading the most recent episode you find from 19 July..
Visit our normal site
www.tandt-consultancy.com
and hit the latest news link.
Enjoy and apologies to those who have been frustrated by the downtime.

Terry Cllasper.
MSm terry.clasper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
skype: terryclasper