[access-uk] Re: TRYING OUT DAISY

  • From: "yusuf" <yusufaosman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 17:37:36 +0100

Carol, Not a daisy book as such but I think both humanware and freedom
scientific provide tutorials in the DAISY format on their web sites.

Also there maybe some books on RFBD (recording for the blind and dyslexic)
in the US and bookshare.org also based in the states that you maybe able to download from the UK in the DAISY format.
HTH
Yusuf
----- Original Message ----- From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, June 21, 2006 4:36 PM
Subject: [access-uk] TRYING OUT DAISY

Hi all,

I'm trying out Daisy reading and don't want to go the whole hog of signing
up to receive library books right now.  Anyone know where I can
ligitimately download any free Daisy books for trial here in the UK, or
that are allowed by UK residents?

Thanks for any help.

-- Carol carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx