[access-uk] Re: TREKKER BREEZE

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 22:47:08 +0100

Great, yes, and it does me too!

(Careful now, tree approaching!)  <Smiles>

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Saturday, July 12, 2008 2:13 PM (UK time), Yusuf at yusufaosman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx said:

Hi Carol, for me knowing what direction I'm heading in and what road
I'm facing in the park increased my confidence so much and made me a
lot more relaxed. Mind you that confidence led me to cross the grass
and bump into a tree which I wouldn't have done had I stayed on the
path. LOL.
Yusuf