[access-uk] Re: TREKKER BREEZE

  • From: John Gallagher <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 06 Jul 2008 11:15:30 +0100

Hi list David do you know what os the breeze runs on. I use gps a lot when tuning. I thought the price was nearer £500. ? At 21:38 05/07/2008, you wrote:

Carol,

There are a few differences.  Firstly the part which picks up the satellite
signals is contained within the trekker unit itself whereas before it was
connected separately.  Secondly the unit is a good deal smaller.  Finally,
it is about half the price, £385 I believe.

Simplicity of operation is also a main difference.  I have used Trekker and
do not find it particularly intuitive.  Having said that, others get on well
with it and love it.  I believe there are only four or five keys on the new
Breeze which is far fewer than trekker/maestro.

David