[access-uk] Re: TREKKER BREEZE

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2008 10:14:46 +0100

Hi Dean, and anyone else,

What does Trekker have that Wayfinder Access doesn't?  I would be vfery
interested to know, first as a reseller of Wayfinder, so we can improve it,
but secondly having tried them both, I can't see much missing in WF.  In
fact all the blindness solutions except Wayfinder Access annoy me intensely
with their lack of postal code support.

All the best

Steve