[access-uk] Re: TREKKER BREEZE

  • From: will lomas <lomaswilliam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jul 2008 09:51:08 +0100

hi all

the one drawback with the breeze is this:
you can not program a route and walk it. I believe one has to program a route as they are walking it, then it will remember it later
so in some respects what is the point of trekker breeze?
At least with the regular trekker one can say get me from here, to here, and then the route is programmed
and then one can walk it
just my opinion please beg to differ if you wish