[access-uk] Re: TRANSFER FROM OUTLOOK EXPRESS TO OUTLOOK - ADDRESS BOOK PROBLEM

  • From: "Mark Threadgold" <m.j.threadgold@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 22 Jul 2004 12:05:39 +0100

Carol,

You will probably have to look in the IE settings and set the default
address book as either the windows address book or the outlook contacts
list.  If you are set to use the WAB then perhaps this is why the outlook
contacts won't let you add to it?

Just a thought.  May be wrong, but it worked for me in outlook 2k many moons
ago.

Regards,  Mark Threadgold