[access-uk] TNAUK Word documents on the Mac

  • From: Dean Wilcox <wilcoxdean@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2010 22:23:37 -0700

Hi,
I was going to try a Mac list for this problem but TNAUK is UK based so I'll
give it a go here first.

I switched to a Mac about 3 months ago but have only just tried to use the
TNAUK service.  I was trying to use a Word document publication but Pages, my
word processor of choice and part of Apple's iWork package said cthere was an
import error and dwouldn't open the file.  It is showing as a Word 97/2000
document, I haven't had any problems like this before with documents.  I tried
three publications before giving up for now, has anyone else come across this?

Thanks for any ideas

Dean** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-