[access-uk] Re: T-Mobile

  • From: "Saqib" <Saqib500@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2010 14:52:41 -0000

Hi Ibrahim thanks for the clarrification. I was experiencing quite a lot of
dropped calls and it was just getting embarrassing. I noticed this since I
moved house last September. The other services were fine and WF sometimes would
not work and calculate a route because I just use to get blank spots on certain
roads. I use WF quite a lot mainly for judging distances so I know my stop is
approaching. I do struggle a bit without WF as my eye sight isn't as good as
what it was around 4 years ago. I can't instantly spot landmarks out of the
window if the bus is travelling faster than usual.
My Twitter page is www.twitter.com/saqib1975
MSN Saqib500@xxxxxxxxxxx