[access-uk] Re: T-Mobile

  • From: Trevor Ruane <trevor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2008 12:00:57 +0000

Hi Gordon.

I am currently a T-Mobile pay-as-you-go subscriber, though, in the past, have been a pay-monthly one. I find the reception generally is pretty good throughout the UK, except at my home! I live in a pretty hilly area (Haslemere in south-west Surrey) and I am surrounded on three sides by quite high hills, some of which are between 1 and 2 miles away. I can barely use my phone inside the house and am forced to use it in the garden to get any sense out of it. I should add that my DAB reception is also pretty appalling, likewise analogue TV. So maybe I am not a "normal" subscriber.

Regards,

Trevor Ruane

Gordon Atkinson wrote:

Hello, Folks

Any T-Mobile subscribers on the list?

If so, could you tell me what the reception is like generally throughout the UK.

Regards

Gordon Atkinson