[access-uk] Re: TISSOT WATCH QUERY

  • From: "Andrew Hodgson" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 15:08:22 +0100

Hi,

I have had mine a month and for some reason the hands were going the
same way.  You need to resync the hands using the procedure found at the
end of the manual, and this may only be done by someone who can see when
both hands are pointing at 12:00.  Unfortunately I found this a bit
difficult since one hand masked the other out, but when we did this, and
you can do it quite precisely if you have enough sight, the whole thing
goes back to normal.

Thanks.
Andrew.